Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pleasurist


I want to stand tall, upright against the wind, feel its soft caress on my arms, my face, my hair, legs firm, the burning sand under my feet, dip my toes in it, smile as it tickles.

I want to lie down on the beach, let the warm sun sink in every pore, fill my eyes, saturate my existence, the brine of the sea cooling off the scorch.

Dive in the blue depths, hold my breath and be one with their creatures, feel them all around me as I whirl and dive deeper still.

I want to raise my hands towards the sky under the pouring rain, dance with the thunder, be liberated.

Watch the sunset, shroud myself in its burning colors, bathe in the moonlight and sing to the stars.


I want to sink in your arms, muzzle you, dip my face in your neck, your hair, breathe you in, marvel at the soft sound of my name on your lips.

Feel the texture of your skin, the beating of your heart under the palm of my hand, luxuriate in the sensation of your touch, savor the moment.

Miss you and exult in the joy of our reunion...

Look deep in your eyes and call them home.


I want to taste everything delicious, smell everything enticing, feel everything sensational, see all things exquisite.

I want to laugh until my legs can’t hold me, cry until my eyes can’t see.

Run like the wind and fly amidst the clouds,

I want to dream and have the dream find me

Fight until my fingers bleed and celebrate the victory

I want to take pleasure out of every ticking of the clock

Feel you, myself, feel everything

Suck the very succulence of life.

3 comments: