Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oscillating Wildly


Feeling alert as never before, and still distracted somehow; yet another contradiction…

And strangely enough, it makes sense.

In a life that’s always been so bizarre, filled with fears and uncertainties and insecurities and uncomfortable emotions of all sorts, but also will, determination, faith and even magic –lost and found again-, in all that turmoil of feelings, contradiction makes perfect sense; it fits…

For how else is change to come if not through contradiction, or even war?

All I am versus all I want to be;
All that hold me back versus all that call for me;
All that pin me down versus my will to fly;
All I fear versus all I desire and hope for;
The dull reality versus my bright dream world of the possible future.

A world where I am self-sufficient and whole, where the image in the mirror matches the one of myself in my mind, a world where my legs and arms are strong enough to carry me far and wide, to the end of the world, to find my for so long disoriented Edward...





No comments: