Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I've learned today


That it really doesn't hurt to indulge in doing absolutely nothing once in a blue moon. It clears the head.

That I desperately need to purge the bitterness that's been marring my system for a while now, before it completely corrodes my mind and soul.

That a problem will never go away if I just keep ignoring it; instead it will most probably grow to gigantic proportions and eventually overwhelm me.

That I don't need to keep torturing myself by using advance raytrace shadows in my renderings. Quite the epiphany, and it only took me two years to figure that out.

That the path to hell might be paved with good intentions, but by people who only feign good intentions. If that makes any sense.

That if you want to remain truthful to yourself, you're most likely bound to end up walking alone.
...Who wants an entourage anyway?


No comments: